Ligneous conjunctivitis H10.51
- H10.51 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM H10.51 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of H10.51 - other international versions of ICD-10 H10.51 may differ.
- underlying condition if known, such as:
- plasminogen deficiency (E88.02)
Codes: = Billable
- H10 Conjunctivitis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.