Disorders of lacrimal system H04
- H04 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM H04 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of H04 - other international versions of ICD-10 H04 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
H04 Disorders of lacrimal system
- H04.0 Dacryoadenitis
- H04.1 Other disorders of lacrimal gland
- H04.2 Epiphora
- H04.3 Acute and unspecified inflammation of lacrimal passages
- H04.4 Chronic inflammation of lacrimal passages
- H04.5 Stenosis and insufficiency of lacrimal passages
- H04.6 Other changes of lacrimal passages
- H04.8 Other disorders of lacrimal system
- H04.9 Disorder of lacrimal system, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.