Other disorders of eyelid H02
- H02 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM H02 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of H02 - other international versions of ICD-10 H02 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
H02 Other disorders of eyelid
- H02.0 Entropion and trichiasis of eyelid
- H02.1 Ectropion of eyelid
- H02.2 Lagophthalmos
- H02.3 Blepharochalasis
- H02.4 Ptosis of eyelid
- H02.5 Other disorders affecting eyelid function
- H02.6 Xanthelasma of eyelid
- H02.7 Other and unspecified degenerative disorders of eyelid and periocular area
- H02.8 Other specified disorders of eyelid
- H02.9 Unspecified disorder of eyelid
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.