Myelopathy in diseases classified elsewhere G99.2
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Myelopathy in diseases classified elsewhere" is "G99.2". G99.2 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- G99.2 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM G99.2 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of G99.2 - other international versions of ICD-10 G99.2 may differ.
- underlying disease, such as:
- neoplasm (C00-D49)
Codes: = Billable
G99 Other disorders of nervous system in diseases classified elsewhere
- G99.2 Myelopathy in diseases classified elsewhere
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.