Neurogenic arthritis, not elsewhere classified G98.0
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Neurogenic arthritis, not elsewhere classified" is "G98.0". G98.0 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- G98.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM G98.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of G98.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 G98.0 may differ.
- Nonsyphilitic neurogenic arthropathy NEC
- Nonsyphilitic neurogenic spondylopathy NEC
Codes: = Billable
G98 Other disorders of nervous system not elsewhere classified
- G98.0 Neurogenic arthritis, not elsewhere classified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.