Other reaction to spinal and lumbar puncture G97.1
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other reaction to spinal and lumbar puncture" is "G97.1". G97.1 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- G97.1 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM G97.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of G97.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 G97.1 may differ.
- Headache due to lumbar puncture
Codes: = Billable
G97 Intraoperative and postprocedural complications and disorders of nervous system, not elsewhere classified
- G97.1 Other reaction to spinal and lumbar puncture
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.