Cerebrospinal fluid leak G96.0
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Cerebrospinal fluid leak" is "G96.0". G96.0 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- G96.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM G96.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of G96.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 G96.0 may differ.
- cerebrospinal fluid leak from spinal puncture (G97.0)
Codes: = Billable
G96 Other disorders of central nervous system
- G96.0 Cerebrospinal fluid leak
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.