Compression of brain G93.5
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Compression of brain" is "G93.5". G93.5 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- G93.5 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM G93.5 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of G93.5 - other international versions of ICD-10 G93.5 may differ.
- Arnold-Chiari type 1 compression of brain
- Compression of brain (stem)
- Herniation of brain (stem)
Codes: = Billable
G93 Other disorders of brain
- G93.5 Compression of brain
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.