Benign intracranial hypertension G93.2
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Benign intracranial hypertension" is "G93.2". G93.2 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- G93.2 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM G93.2 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of G93.2 - other international versions of ICD-10 G93.2 may differ.
- hypertensive encephalopathy (I67.4)
Codes: = Billable
G93 Other disorders of brain
- G93.2 Benign intracranial hypertension
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.