Other disorders of brain G93
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other disorders of brain" is "G93". G93 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- G93 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM G93 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of G93 - other international versions of ICD-10 G93 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
G93 Other disorders of brain
- G93.0 Cerebral cysts
- G93.1 Anoxic brain damage, not elsewhere classified
- G93.2 Benign intracranial hypertension
- G93.3 Postviral fatigue syndrome
- G93.4 Other and unspecified encephalopathy
- G93.5 Compression of brain
- G93.6 Cerebral edema
- G93.7 Reye's syndrome
- G93.8 Other specified disorders of brain
- G93.9 Disorder of brain, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.