Hydrocephalus in diseases classified elsewhere G91.4
- G91.4 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM G91.4 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of G91.4 - other international versions of ICD-10 G91.4 may differ.
- underlying condition, such as:
- congenital syphilis (A50.4-)
- neoplasm (C00-D49)
- plasminogen deficiency (E88.02)
- hydrocephalus due to congenital toxoplasmosis (P37.1)
Codes: = Billable
- G91.4 Hydrocephalus in diseases classified elsewhere
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.