- G91 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM G91 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of G91 - other international versions of ICD-10 G91 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- Arnold-Chiari syndrome with hydrocephalus (Q07.-)
- congenital hydrocephalus (Q03.-)
- spina bifida with hydrocephalus (Q05.-)
- acquired hydrocephalus
Codes: = Billable
- G91 Hydrocephalus
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.