Complex regional pain syndrome I (CRPS I) G90.5
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Complex regional pain syndrome I (CRPS I)" is "G90.5". G90.5 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- G90.5 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM G90.5 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of G90.5 - other international versions of ICD-10 G90.5 may differ.
- Reflex sympathetic dystrophy
Codes: = Billable
- G90 Disorders of autonomic nervous system
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.