Horner's syndrome G90.2
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Horner's syndrome" is "G90.2". G90.2 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- G90.2 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM G90.2 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of G90.2 - other international versions of ICD-10 G90.2 may differ.
- Bernard(-Horner) syndrome
- Cervical sympathetic dystrophy or paralysis
Codes: = Billable
G90 Disorders of autonomic nervous system
- G90.2 Horner's syndrome
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.