Disorders of autonomic nervous system G90
- G90 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM G90 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of G90 - other international versions of ICD-10 G90 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- dysfunction of the autonomic nervous system due to alcohol (G31.2)
Codes: = Billable
G90 Disorders of autonomic nervous system
- G90.0 Idiopathic peripheral autonomic neuropathy
- G90.1 Familial dysautonomia [Riley-Day]
- G90.2 Horner's syndrome
- G90.3 Multi-system degeneration of the autonomic nervous system
- G90.4 Autonomic dysreflexia
- G90.5 Complex regional pain syndrome I (CRPS I)
- G90.8 Other disorders of autonomic nervous system
- G90.9 Disorder of the autonomic nervous system, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.