Myopathy in diseases classified elsewhere G73.7
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Myopathy in diseases classified elsewhere" is "G73.7". G73.7 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- G73.7 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM G73.7 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of G73.7 - other international versions of ICD-10 G73.7 may differ.
- underlying disease, such as:
- hyperparathyroidism (E21.0, E21.3)
- hypoparathyroidism (E20.-)
- glycogen storage disease (E74.0)
- lipid storage disorders (E75.-)
Codes: = Billable
G73 Disorders of myoneural junction and muscle in diseases classified elsewhere
- G73.7 Myopathy in diseases classified elsewhere
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.