Lambert-Eaton syndrome in neoplastic disease G73.1
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Lambert-Eaton syndrome in neoplastic disease" is "G73.1". G73.1 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- G73.1 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM G73.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of G73.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 G73.1 may differ.
- underlying neoplasm (C00-D49)
Codes: = Billable
G73 Disorders of myoneural junction and muscle in diseases classified elsewhere
- G73.1 Lambert-Eaton syndrome in neoplastic disease
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.