Myotonic muscular dystrophy G71.11
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Myotonic muscular dystrophy" is "G71.11". G71.11 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- G71.11 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM G71.11 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of G71.11 - other international versions of ICD-10 G71.11 may differ.
- Dystrophia myotonica [Steinert]
- Myotonia atrophica
- Myotonic dystrophy
- Proximal myotonic myopathy (PROMM)
- Steinert disease
Codes: = Billable
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.