Polyneuropathy in diseases classified elsewhere G63
- G63 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM G63 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of G63 - other international versions of ICD-10 G63 may differ.
- underlying disease, such as:
- amyloidosis (E85.-)
- endocrine disease, except diabetes (E00-E07, E15-E16, E20-E34)
- metabolic diseases (E70-E88)
- neoplasm (C00-D49)
- nutritional deficiency (E40-E64)
Codes: = Billable
G63 Polyneuropathy in diseases classified elsewhere
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.