Mononeuropathies of upper limb G56
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Mononeuropathies of upper limb" is "G56". G56 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- G56 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM G56 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of G56 - other international versions of ICD-10 G56 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- current traumatic nerve disorder - see nerve injury by body region
Codes: = Billable
- G56 Mononeuropathies of upper limb
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.