Trigeminal neuralgia G50.0
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Trigeminal neuralgia" is "G50.0". G50.0 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- G50.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM G50.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of G50.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 G50.0 may differ.
- Syndrome of paroxysmal facial pain
- Tic douloureux
Codes: = Billable
G50 Disorders of trigeminal nerve
- G50.0 Trigeminal neuralgia
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.