Transient cerebral ischemic attack, unspecified G45.9
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Transient cerebral ischemic attack, unspecified" is "G45.9". G45.9 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- G45.9 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM G45.9 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of G45.9 - other international versions of ICD-10 G45.9 may differ.
- Spasm of cerebral artery
- Transient cerebral ischemia NOS
Codes: = Billable
G45 Transient cerebral ischemic attacks and related syndromes
- G45.9 Transient cerebral ischemic attack, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.