Transient cerebral ischemic attacks and related syndromes G45
- G45 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM G45 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of G45 - other international versions of ICD-10 G45 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
G45 Transient cerebral ischemic attacks and related syndromes
- G45.0 Vertebro-basilar artery syndrome
- G45.1 Carotid artery syndrome (hemispheric)
- G45.2 Multiple and bilateral precerebral artery syndromes
- G45.3 Amaurosis fugax
- G45.4 Transient global amnesia
- G45.8 Other transient cerebral ischemic attacks and related syndromes
- G45.9 Transient cerebral ischemic attack, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.