Drug-induced headache, not elsewhere classified G44.4
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Drug-induced headache, not elsewhere classified" is "G44.4". G44.4 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- G44.4 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM G44.4 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of G44.4 - other international versions of ICD-10 G44.4 may differ.
- Medication overuse headache
- code for adverse effect, if applicable, to identify drug (T36-T50 with fifth or sixth character 5)
Codes: = Billable
G44 Other headache syndromes
- G44.4 Drug-induced headache, not elsewhere classified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.