Other headache syndromes G44
- G44 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM G44 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of G44 - other international versions of ICD-10 G44 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- headache NOS (R51)
Codes: = Billable
G44 Other headache syndromes
- G44.0 Cluster headaches and other trigeminal autonomic cephalgias (TAC)
- G44.1 Vascular headache, not elsewhere classified
- G44.2 Tension-type headache
- G44.3 Post-traumatic headache
- G44.4 Drug-induced headache, not elsewhere classified
- G44.5 Complicated headache syndromes
- G44.8 Other specified headache syndromes
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.