Chronic migraine without aura G43.7
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Chronic migraine without aura" is "G43.7". G43.7 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- G43.7 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM G43.7 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of G43.7 - other international versions of ICD-10 G43.7 may differ.
- Transformed migraine
- migraine without aura (G43.0-)
Codes: = Billable
- G43.7 Chronic migraine without aura
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.