Migraine with aura G43.1
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Migraine with aura" is "G43.1". G43.1 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- G43.1 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM G43.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of G43.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 G43.1 may differ.
- Basilar migraine
- Classical migraine
- Migraine equivalents
- Migraine preceded or accompanied by transient focal neurological phenomena
- Migraine triggered seizures
- Migraine with acute-onset aura
- Migraine with aura without headache (migraine equivalents)
- Migraine with prolonged aura
- Migraine with typical aura
- Retinal migraine
Codes: = Billable
- G43 Migraine
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.