Multiple sclerosis G35
- G35 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM G35 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of G35 - other international versions of ICD-10 G35 may differ.
- Disseminated multiple sclerosis
- Generalized multiple sclerosis
- Multiple sclerosis NOS
- Multiple sclerosis of brain stem
- Multiple sclerosis of cord
Codes: = Billable
G35 Multiple sclerosis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.