Leigh's disease G31.82
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Leigh's disease" is "G31.82". G31.82 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- G31.82 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM G31.82 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of G31.82 - other international versions of ICD-10 G31.82 may differ.
- Subacute necrotizing encephalopathy
Codes: = Billable
G31 Other degenerative diseases of nervous system, not elsewhere classified
G31.8 Other specified degenerative diseases of nervous system
- G31.82 Leigh's disease
- G31.8 Other specified degenerative diseases of nervous system
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.