Degeneration of nervous system due to alcohol G31.2
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Degeneration of nervous system due to alcohol" is "G31.2". G31.2 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- G31.2 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM G31.2 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of G31.2 - other international versions of ICD-10 G31.2 may differ.
- Alcoholic cerebellar ataxia
- Alcoholic cerebellar degeneration
- Alcoholic cerebral degeneration
- Alcoholic encephalopathy
- Dysfunction of the autonomic nervous system due to alcohol
- associated alcoholism (F10.-)
Codes: = Billable
G31 Other degenerative diseases of nervous system, not elsewhere classified
- G31.2 Degeneration of nervous system due to alcohol
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.