Postpolio syndrome G14
- G14 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM G14 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of G14 - other international versions of ICD-10 G14 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- sequelae of poliomyelitis (B91)
- postpolio myelitic syndrome
Codes: = Billable
G14 Postpolio syndrome
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.