Cerebellar ataxia with defective DNA repair G11.3
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Cerebellar ataxia with defective DNA repair" is "G11.3". G11.3 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- G11.3 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM G11.3 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of G11.3 - other international versions of ICD-10 G11.3 may differ.
- Ataxia telangiectasia [Louis-Bar]
Codes: = Billable
G11 Hereditary ataxia
- G11.3 Cerebellar ataxia with defective DNA repair
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.