Sequelae of inflammatory diseases of central nervous system G09
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Sequelae of inflammatory diseases of central nervous system" is "G09". G09 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- G09 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM G09 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of G09 - other international versions of ICD-10 G09 may differ.
- Category G09 is to be used to indicate conditions whose primary classification is to G00-G08 as the cause of sequelae, themselves classifiable elsewhere. The 'sequelae' include conditions specified as residuals.
- condition resulting from (sequela) of inflammatory diseases of central nervous system
Codes: = Billable
G09 Sequelae of inflammatory diseases of central nervous system
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.