Bacterial meningitis, not elsewhere classified G00
- G00 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM G00 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of G00 - other international versions of ICD-10 G00 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes: Includes:
- bacterial arachnoiditis
- bacterial leptomeningitis
- bacterial meningitis
- bacterial pachymeningitis
Codes: = Billable
- G00 Bacterial meningitis, not elsewhere classified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.