Enuresis not due to a substance or known physiological condition F98.0
- F98.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM F98.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of F98.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 F98.0 may differ.
- Enuresis (primary) (secondary) of nonorganic origin
- Functional enuresis
- Psychogenic enuresis
- Urinary incontinence of nonorganic origin
- enuresis NOS (R32)
Codes: = Billable
F98 Other behavioral and emotional disorders with onset usually occurring in childhood and adolescence
- F98.0 Enuresis not due to a substance or known physiological condition
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.