Other conduct disorders F91.8
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other conduct disorders" is "F91.8". F91.8 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- F91.8 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM F91.8 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of F91.8 - other international versions of ICD-10 F91.8 may differ.
- Other specified conduct disorder
- Other specified disruptive disorder
Codes: = Billable
F91 Conduct disorders
- F91.8 Other conduct disorders
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.