Unspecified disorder of psychological development F89
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Unspecified disorder of psychological development" is "F89". F89 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- F89 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM F89 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of F89 - other international versions of ICD-10 F89 may differ.
- Developmental disorder NOS
- Neurodevelopmental disorder NOS
Codes: = Billable
F89 Unspecified disorder of psychological development
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.