Pervasive developmental disorders F84
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Pervasive developmental disorders" is "F84". F84 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- F84 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM F84 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of F84 - other international versions of ICD-10 F84 may differ.
- code to identify any associated medical condition and intellectual disabilities.
Codes: = Billable
- F84 Pervasive developmental disorders
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.