Specific developmental disorder of motor function F82
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Specific developmental disorder of motor function" is "F82". F82 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- F82 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM F82 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of F82 - other international versions of ICD-10 F82 may differ.
- Clumsy child syndrome
- Developmental coordination disorder
- Developmental dyspraxia
- lack of coordination secondary to intellectual disabilities (F70-F79)
Codes: = Billable
F82 Specific developmental disorder of motor function
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.