Disorder of written expression F81.81
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Disorder of written expression" is "F81.81". F81.81 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- F81.81 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM F81.81 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of F81.81 - other international versions of ICD-10 F81.81 may differ.
- Specific learning disorder, with impairment in written expression
- Specific spelling disorder
Codes: = Billable
F81 Specific developmental disorders of scholastic skills
F81.8 Other developmental disorders of scholastic skills
- F81.81 Disorder of written expression
- F81.8 Other developmental disorders of scholastic skills
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.