Mathematics disorder F81.2
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Mathematics disorder" is "F81.2". F81.2 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- F81.2 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM F81.2 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of F81.2 - other international versions of ICD-10 F81.2 may differ.
- Developmental acalculia
- Developmental arithmetical disorder
- Developmental Gerstmann's syndrome
- Specific learning disorder, with impairment in mathematics
- acalculia NOS (R48.8)
Codes: = Billable
F81 Specific developmental disorders of scholastic skills
- F81.2 Mathematics disorder
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.