Expressive language disorder F80.1
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Expressive language disorder" is "F80.1". F80.1 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- F80.1 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM F80.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of F80.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 F80.1 may differ.
- Developmental dysphasia or aphasia, expressive type
Codes: = Billable
F80 Specific developmental disorders of speech and language
- F80.1 Expressive language disorder
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.