Other sexual disorders F66
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other sexual disorders" is "F66". F66 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- F66 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM F66 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of F66 - other international versions of ICD-10 F66 may differ.
- Sexual maturation disorder
- Sexual relationship disorder
Codes: = Billable
F66 Other sexual disorders
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.