Paraphilia, unspecified F65.9
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Paraphilia, unspecified" is "F65.9". F65.9 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- F65.9 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM F65.9 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of F65.9 - other international versions of ICD-10 F65.9 may differ.
- Paraphilic disorder, unspecified
- Sexual deviation NOS
Codes: = Billable
- F65.9 Paraphilia, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.