Gender identity disorder of childhood F64.2
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Gender identity disorder of childhood" is "F64.2". F64.2 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- F64.2 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM F64.2 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of F64.2 - other international versions of ICD-10 F64.2 may differ.
- Gender dysphoria in children
- gender identity disorder in adolescence and adulthood (F64.0)
- sexual maturation disorder (F66)
Codes: = Billable
F64 Gender identity disorders
- F64.2 Gender identity disorder of childhood
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.