Avoidant personality disorder F60.6
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Avoidant personality disorder" is "F60.6". F60.6 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- F60.6 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM F60.6 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of F60.6 - other international versions of ICD-10 F60.6 may differ.
- Anxious personality disorder
Codes: = Billable
F60 Specific personality disorders
- F60.6 Avoidant personality disorder
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.