Paranoid personality disorder F60.0
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Paranoid personality disorder" is "F60.0". F60.0 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- F60.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM F60.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of F60.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 F60.0 may differ.
- Expansive paranoid personality (disorder)
- Fanatic personality (disorder)
- Querulant personality (disorder)
- Paranoid personality (disorder)
- Sensitive paranoid personality (disorder)
Codes: = Billable
F60 Specific personality disorders
- F60.0 Paranoid personality disorder
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.