Specific personality disorders F60
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Specific personality disorders" is "F60". F60 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- F60 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM F60 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of F60 - other international versions of ICD-10 F60 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
F60 Specific personality disorders
- F60.0 Paranoid personality disorder
- F60.1 Schizoid personality disorder
- F60.2 Antisocial personality disorder
- F60.3 Borderline personality disorder
- F60.4 Histrionic personality disorder
- F60.5 Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- F60.6 Avoidant personality disorder
- F60.7 Dependent personality disorder
- F60.8 Other specific personality disorders
- F60.9 Personality disorder, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.