Abuse of non-psychoactive substances F55
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Abuse of non-psychoactive substances" is "F55". F55 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- F55 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM F55 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of F55 - other international versions of ICD-10 F55 may differ.
Type 2 Excludes:
- abuse of psychoactive substances (F10-F19)
Codes: = Billable
- F55 Abuse of non-psychoactive substances
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.