Male erectile disorder F52.21
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Male erectile disorder" is "F52.21". F52.21 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- F52.21 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM F52.21 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of F52.21 - other international versions of ICD-10 F52.21 may differ.
- Erectile disorder
- Psychogenic impotence
Codes: = Billable
F52 Sexual dysfunction not due to a substance or known physiological condition
F52.2 Sexual arousal disorders
- F52.21 Male erectile disorder
- F52.2 Sexual arousal disorders
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.